So November sees the return of one of my favourite plus size events of the year. The Curve Fashion Festival which is in partnership with Debenhams this year. Not only does it have a new date this year, it has a new venue. The architecturally gorgeous, fully accessible St George’s Hall, Liverpool. You can see some of my previous TCFF love here. I really can’t talk enough about how fantastic this event is, but that won’t stop me…
Returning from 2017
- Felicity Hayward will be back with her brand, Self Love Brings Beauty
- Boohoo will be returning and bringing with them their new Boohoo Beauty range
- The divine Liz from Apples & Pears Clothing
- One of my personal faves, Nicky Rockets (here’s hoping there maybe a new design!!)
- New Look
- Topsy Curvy
- Doll Beauty
- Yours Clothing
- River Island
- Work Your Curves
- Viva Voluptuous
- Pretty Little Thing
The VIP Lounge will be returning for 2017, but you are too late for VIP tickets now as they’ve all been snagged already but grab your standard ticket here (be quick before they all sell out). The How To Stage is also back and I’m eagerly awaiting the confirmed line up and speakers. Also the catwalk will return.
New for 2018
- Debenhams are not only partnering TCFF this year, they will be hosting bra fittings, have a designer on the How To stage and feature on the catwalk. As if all of that isn’t epic enough they will also be bringing the amazing influencer Callie Thorpe with them. Callie will be doing a meet and greet as well as offering attendees self confidence tips. Callie was an integral part of the Debenhams confidence tour so could there be anyone more perfect? Debenhams themselves have a plus size range available with some brands available up to a size 32.
- Matalan will be attending and bringing influencer and designer Danielle Vanier with them. Danielle will be offering style tips on the Matalan stand as well as talking all things social media on the How To stage.
- Weir Wonderful will be making their first year one to remember by bringing curve model and Page 3 girl Lucy Vixen with them. Lucy will be on the stand giving her top tips on how to get the most from your bra fitting.
- Body confidence coach, TEDX speaker and best selling author Michelle Elman will be signing her book Am I Ugly?
- Marks & Spencer
- Curves With Purpose
- Pink Clove
See here for a full list of all brands
Also new for 2018 is the Beauty Hub. It will be packed full of fabulous beauty brands including Sample Beauty, Peaches & Cream, Doll Beauty, Unicorn Cosmetics to name just a few. From mini makeovers, the latest beauty must haves and a freebie or two, it’s going to be a brilliant addition to the festival!
There are still announcements to be made so be sure to follow the TCFF Facebook page. I have been to TCFF for the last two years and have thoroughly enjoyed myself both times. I don’t think my social calendar would be the same without it. Be sure to get your tickets, be sure to bring your friends and be sure to have your wallet. Lastly if you see me (I’m fat with pink hair and one hand so I stand out a little) be sure to grab me and say hi but be warned I’m a hugger.